This website is officially operated by Studio Book Shop. Throughout this website, the terms “us”, “we” and “our” refer to Studio Book Shop. We offer this site, including all services, information and tools available here to you – “the user”, conditioned upon your agreement with all our policies, notices, terms and conditions stated on this website.
Section 1 – Website Terms
By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions:
- You claim that you are at least the age of majority in your province or state of residence.
- You have given us your consent to permit any of your minor dependents to utilise this website.
- You may not utilise any of our offers for any unauthorised or illegal purposes, nor may you violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You should not make available or upload any viruses, worms, or any destructive software.
Violation or breach of any of these Terms will lead to immediate termination of your Services.
Section 2 – General Conditions
Be informed that we reserve our right to decline Service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including any bank or financial information), may be shared unencrypted and involve the following:
- Changes to adapt and conform to technical requirements of connecting devices or networks;
- Transmissions over several networks;
You agree not to copy, reproduce, exploit, resell, or sell any information on the site through which the Service is given, with no express written consent from us.
Section 3 – Completeness, Timeliness, and Accuracy of Information
We are not responsible if the data on this website is not complete, current, and accurate. Any material found on this site is only provided for general information and must not be used or relied upon when making decisions without requesting for more complete, timely, and accurate sources of data. Any reliance on the material made available on our website is at your own risk.
Be informed that this website may also contain historical data that is provided only as a reference since it is not timely. We reserve our right to change the content on our website at any time. However, we have no obligation to modify any data on this website. You agree that you are the one responsible for tracking changes to our website.
Section 4 – Prohibited Uses
You are prohibited from utilising our website or its content:
- To violate any federal, provincial, state or international regulations, laws, ordinances or rules;
- To insult, defame, harass, intimidate, disparage, harm or discriminate based on sexual orientation, race, national origin, age, gender, religion, or disability;
- To transmit or upload viruses or any kind of malicious or destructive codes that may or will be utilised in any way that will impact the operation and functionality of the Service or any related site;
- To solicit others to participate or carry out any unlawful acts;
- For any unlawful purpose;
- To violate or infringe upon our intellectual property rights, or other sites of antique furniture stores;
- To submit misleading or false data;
- To monitor or collect any personal data of others;
- To spam, crawl, pretext, scrape, pharm, spider, or phish;
Section 5 – Contact Information